Procedures of conference & exhibition organization
Ⅰ. The organizer needs to put on a record of the conference or exhibition to be held in the Wuxi Convention and Exhibition Office 60 days before the opening day. The required materials include:
1. The Registration Form of the conference or exhibition (referring to the attached);
2. The business license or organization code certificate of the organizer;
3. The scheme of the conference or exhibition (title and content, sponsor, undertaker, beginning and ending time, venue, investment and exhibition attraction plan, charging standard, account No., addresses of organizing or preparatory committee, principal, contact and telephone number etc.)
4. The protocol and written contract need to be handed if there are 2 or more organizers, where the responsibility of at least 1 organizer is fixed.
5. The protocol, contract and the relevant information of external institutions are needed if the conference or exhibition is co-sponsored with or entrusted by external institutions.
The conference or exhibition shall be held inside the existing venue as far as possible. The organizer needs to handle the relevant formalities in public security, municipal administration, fire-fighting and other departments
Ⅱ. Before the conference or exhibition, the organizer needs to sign the explicit security responsibility statement with the venue management committee, formulate work program and emergency preplan and arrange person in charge to ensure security.
Ⅲ. The organizer needs to provide complaint handling service, and publish the complaints and informing hotlines of the Wuxi Convention and Exhibition Office, public security department, industry and commerce department, intellectual property rights department and other departments in the activity manuals or at the activity site.
Ⅳ. Within the 30 days after the conference or exhibition, the organizer needs to report all the relevant statistics reports to the Wuxi Convention and Exhibition Office.
Ⅴ. The organizer needs to inform the participants of the conference or exhibition and the Wuxi Convention and Exhibition Office at the first time and handle the relevant procedures if there is any change or suspension, such as the change of the title, theme, range or time.
Ⅵ. The organizer is in responsible of the qualification investigation of the participants of the conference or exhibition. The organizer needs to sign written contracts with the participants, where the rights and obligations of both sides need to be settled. The participants shall have legitimate business qualifications and engage in business activities in accordance with the laws and regulations.