- About Wuxi
Condition for application (management): passengers conforming to inbound and outbound conditions regulated by law
Passengers going through the red channel shall submit the following documents:
1. Declaration form
Declaration Form of the Customs of the People’s Republic of China for Inbound and Outbound Passengers
2. Exit-entry documents
a. Passports, including diplomatic passport and ordinary passport;
b. Travel permits, including the Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macao Residents, the Exit-Entry Permit for Travelling to and from Hong Kong and Macao, the Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents, and the Pass of Mainland Residents to Taiwan;
c. Travel permit
3. Permits and documents of exit and entry of special items;
4. Other documents for exit and entry.
1. Customs clearance channels for inbound and outbound passengers: those carrying goods for customs declaration shall go through the red channel, and those on the contrary shall go through the green channel;
2. Passengers going through the red channel shall deal with written declaration procedures and submit related documents to customs officers;
3. Inbound and outbound passengers shall accept customs inspection;
4. Passengers carrying luggage at variance with customs requirements shall be handled;
5. Customs clearance finished.